Monday, December 12, 2011

Thankful

So, it's almost 11 and I tried to write a blog all day but it didn't work out. Plus, I was in the middle of purging all my stuff that I realized i don't need after living out of a backpack for a year. ( ex- no, I do not need this dress from high school that might be in fashion again...or even fit). As the end of the night has winded down and the last batch of cookies came out of the oven, I felt a prompting to write a post about how thankful I am.

I
Am
So
Thankful.

To everyone who has taught me something, been there for me, or still loved me even when I disappointed them....I am so glad all of this happened. I'm most especially grateful to my parents, who have supported me and helped me as much as they could along the way..not to mention housing and feeding me during this time of transition.

I love how the Lord has provided for me throughout the years in every way, and I'm excited to see what He has in store for me next.

Thanks for reading my blog, following me on my world race journey, or just thank you for being a friend :)

until tomorrow,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment