Tuesday, December 6, 2011

welcome!

Hello family, friends, and voyeuristic strangers! I created this blog to figure out the "next step".... I earned my degree in Nutritional Sciences from Texas A&M University in December 2010, then left on my 11-month journey with the World Race just two weeks later. Now, here I am-- educated, single, well-traveled, and most importantly, unemployed. As soon as I returned to America a few weeks ago, I kept hearing that most annoying yet important question-- "What's next?"

Well, I have no idea.
I thought I had some ideas (nursing school, culinary school?)
but I'm not completely sure anymore.

So, my plan is to use this blog to research career opportunities, figure out my passions, and possibly network to figure out a less lame answer to "What's next?"

Feel free to subscribe through email or add me to your Reader to keep up with my journey. If you haven't been to my World Race blog, it's definitely worth a visit! I still need to blog about Australia and Malaysia, too, so there will be some new stuff there as well.

thanks for stopping by!

-April

No comments:

Post a Comment